Exclusively offering Watch may be available on request. 100 people in the world will have this limited edition timepiece.
Please email the store for all watch number inquiries. Less than 30 available of the 100 made.
Designed and assembled by the Detroit Watch Company, this timepiece will be enjoyed for generations. Only 100 watches will be produced, and each will be individually numbered. High-end quality features include a polished 42mm stainless steel case, Swiss automatic self-winding movement with date window, Arabic numerals, superluminova hour and minute hands, blued sweep second, crown with the Detroit fleur-de-lis and calfskin leather band with blue stitching and deployment buckle. The 10” x 8” x 8” gift box with a framed print of the original pencil sketch of the watch also adds distinction to this genuine keepsake.
- Caliber: Swiss Eta 2824-2 Automatic & Manual winding, 26 Jewels, Glucydure Balance, Shock-absorber-Incabloc, Nivorox 2 Hairspring, Date Calendar, 28800 Vibrations Per Hour, 42 hour power reserve
- Functions: Display by means of hands, hours, minutes, seconds. date display in window
- Case: 42 mm Diameter polished stainless steel, 9.5mm overall height
- Lug width: 22 mm
- Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant: 5 Atmospheres, 50m/165ft
- Dial: Blue with white graphics and polished hour indexes with Superluminova
- Strap: Black calf leather, blue stitch with deployment clasp
This watch ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.