Exclusively offering Watch Numbers: 25, 50, 75, 100*
Designed and assembled by the Detroit Watch Company, this timepiece will be enjoyed for generations. Only 100 watches will be produced, and each will be individually numbered. High-end quality features include a polished 42mm stainless steel case, Swiss automatic self-winding movement with date window, Arabic numerals, superluminova hour and minute hands, blued sweep second, crown with the Detroit fleur-de-lis and calfskin leather band with blue stitching and deployment buckle. The 10” x 8” x 8” gift box with a framed print of the original pencil sketch of the watch also adds distinction to this genuine keepsake.
- Caliber: Swiss Eta 2824-2 Automatic & Manual winding, 26 Jewels, Glucydure Balance, Shock-absorber-Incabloc, Nivorox 2 Hairspring, Date Calendar, 28800 Vibrations Per Hour, 42 hour power reserve
- Functions: Display by means of hands, hours, minutes, seconds. date display in window
- Case: 42 mm Diameter polished stainless steel, 9.5mm overall height
- Lug width: 22 mm
- Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant: 5 Atmospheres, 50m/165ft
- Dial: Blue with white graphics and polished hour indexes with Superluminova
- Strap: Black calf leather, blue stitch with deployment clasp
This watch ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.